Monday, August 24, 2009

Rhettmatic @ Oslo

So my good friend Phathom (Peep his BLOG) said something interesting to me this summer.

Phath: You know Dubbs, your blog should really capture the ill parties around the city that people may not necessicarily know about.

Adrienne: Yea, yea, yea I know.

Phath: No seriously! Like this one! This is a dope spot! You're a taste maker right? Well put people on to what's tasty.

Well I finally got my big and fancy camera, and I plan on doing just that. Showing you the live shit from around the city. But not through some wordy news paper or some trite website that shows shot girls and douchers with Gotti hair. From my point of view.

You may not like it. You may think it's wack. Oh well. You'll end up at one of the parties and ask me to take your picture. And I will smell your saltiness from a mile away and post a pic of you with your eyes closed and mouth open.

RHETTMATIC FROM THE WORLD FAMOUS BEAT JUNKIES LIVE FROM OSLO IN DETROIT. HE PLAYED CLASSICS ALL NIGHT LONG. I DANCED MY ASS OFF AND SWEATED MY PERM OUT. HE NEEDS TO COME BACK WAY MORE OFTEN!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment