Monday, June 8, 2009

America's Next Top Monday: Red Wing Edition

I do not like hockey.

As a matter of fact I hate hockey.

But what I hate even more is hockey fashion.



These oversized monstraseties are meant to be worn over several pounds of protective hockey gear. Not simply over your "Faded Glory" jeans and your busted Avia sneakers.

*smh

A Red Wings hat? ok
A Red Wings T-Shirt? I'm ok with that
A complete Red Wings ensemble? Burn your closet down to ashes.

If I die and someone suggest putting me in a red wings jersey...just poke thier eyes out.

I like baseball fitteds.
I like basketball inspired tees.
Hockey...not so much...until TODAY.

Revive in Birmingham has the illest Detroit Red Wings tees EVER!!!



If this came in small sizes I'd sport it.

so on that note...ummmmm

go wings. :/ (Not that I don't support my city, I am just really fucking bitter abou the Pistons)

No comments:

Post a Comment