Tuesday, June 9, 2009

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

3 of my favorite things in life are as follows:

Cupcakes
Photography
Labels

What you will see below is the trifecta! Still photography of of high end cupcakes. I don't know if these are real or not but I love to sink my teeth into some Gucci cupcakes. I only know one man who could make this happen for me.

Shots taken by: Therese Aldgarde

I saw these images on the Married to the Mob blog and I almost imploded!

Booby Cupcakes (Agent Provocateuer)
I'm coppin some of this gear in Vegas!




Cutie Pie Cupcakes (Betsey Johnson)



Classy Cupakes (Chanel)
Carman Harlan would love these I bet!



Hot Steppin' Cupcakes (Christian Louboutin)
I love that they give homage to the red bottoms w/ red velvet cake!



Last but not least...my favorite!!!

Label-Whore Cupcakes (Louis V!)
O MY GOD...If a man bought these for me...I would ask him to impregnate me instantly!




...if only there was a Gucci cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment