Monday, September 14, 2009

Hot Mess Monday VMA Edition: Kanye West Vs. Taylor Swift

Okay, here's my opinion and I am going to get it over with.

Kanye West. Yeah he's an asshole. Are you surprised? Hasn't he kinda always been an asshole?



That's why he's so popular right? Shit, Beyonce let him spit a few bars about THAT VERY SUBJECT on her joint.

Okay, yea Taylor Swift is a cute little country singer, but really is it that big of a deal? I don't think so and here's why:

1. He came into the place half in the bag, throwing back Henney with his sexy sexual robot of a girlfriend, Amber Rose



2. He does this shit all the time.



3. He does this shit all the time (Remember 2007?)



4. Beastie Boys did it to R.E.M. and ODB did it t Jewel.

I know she's as innocent as snow without urine, but it's Kanye.

Kanye.

Quotables from Kanye to help you put things in perspective:

"Know what? Grow up, you nasty. I don't understand why they trippin' if you ask me."

"Man it's so hard to not act reckless...I'm just sayin' how I feel man, I aint one of the Cosbys I aint go to Hillman"

"Hold up...88? How old is that? Old enough!"

...I ask you again. Are you that surpised?

He's a dick. So what. He's just vocal about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment