Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What He Really Meant Was...

Music has been around pretty much since the dawn of time. Artists and musicians sometimes use music as a release, a portal for self expression, a stage to tell a story. More often than not it's just a song with terrible content and shitty overlay of baps and drums.

I have taken it upon myself to give you the bottom line to what these songs are really saying. So the next time you are at the club and you are "Jerking to the left and jerking to the right", you now have the tools to stop and rethink.


First up to bat...

Mario X Gucci Mane x Sean Garret: Break Up.


WHAT HE'S ERALLY SAYING IS: "Hey girl, don't I buy you a bunch of knock off Gucci and Louis bags? Don't I have over confidence in my sexual prowess? Well why would you want to break up with me then?? Even though I treat you like shit, cheat on you, lie to you, judge you on your regional location (Re: "You're from the 'hood but to me your a model")and talk shit about you two seconds after you dump me, you have absolutely no reason to break up with me"

Jaheim: "Just In Case" (An oldie but a goodie)



WHAT HE'S REALLY SAYING IS: "Hey can we bang real quick just in case I get shot slangin rock tonight? Thanks lil' mama!"

Lil Wayne X Drake: Every Girl In The World



WHAT HE'S REALLY SAYING IS: "I wish I could fuck every girl in the world. Oh wait. I got Nivea and Lauren London pregnant within days of each other. 2 steps closer to my goal. YEZZIR."

No comments:

Post a Comment