Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Muse Tues Alert: Mayer Hawthorne & Ghostface Killah

September is always good for some fresh music. That's because I was born in this holy month. This September is no different. I am skipping what's out today and going straight for two of my favorites. (One new favorite and one all time favorite)

Next Tuesday: 9/8/09

Mayer Hawthorne and The County's: "A Strange Arrangement" (Stone's Throw)



You can actually cop this early on the low-low at I-Tunes. Our home local homeboy Mayer Hawthorne is already #13 on I-Tunes Top Albums. Let's get him to the top spot!

Cop your copy here ------> MAYER HAWTHORNE FOR MAYER (Both CD & Vinyl are available)

September 15:

Raekwon's "Only Built For Cuban Links"





September 26:

Ghostface Killah: "Ghostdini: The Wizard of Poetry"



Once upon a time in a land far far away (Canton, MI), I considered Method Man as my favorite rapper of all time. About 5 months ago I was cleaning my bathroom and Fishscale was playing in the background and it struck me. It struck my like a 10lb. wet and slimy cod right in the face. I LOVE GHOSTFACE KILLAH MORE THAN ANY OTHER RAPPER EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD* Method Man was then and there no longer my favorite. That doesn't take away from his charm and skills. I just like Ghostface way more. I could go on and on...but I will spare you my opinion. O wait. This is my blog, it's all my opinion.

I've peeped it and it's dope. As always. The first single is "Baby" featuring Raheim DaVaughn.

No comments:

Post a Comment