Friday, May 22, 2009

Bad Economy = Bad Customer Service.

I went to McDonald's for lunch on Thursday. I ordered 2 Super Sized Meals out of 3. The chick repeated my order accuratley and I moved on to the next window. I pulled up and I see the window lady pouring medium drinks. "Umm Miss..(honk honk) excuse me. Hi! Hey! I ordered 2 super sized meals." She proceeds to give me mad attitude and starts slamming drinks around and shit. So she gives me my drinks...Hold up! What about the fries? "Excuse me miss...what about the fries. Those are supposed to be super sized as well"

She replies: "Well that aint my fault, they didn't ring it up right. If you want super size fries you are going to have to pull forward and wait and there will be a fee." (A Fee??? What is this? H&R Block?)

What? Pay more for your mistake? Come on. At the rate things are going in Michigan I will have this bitch's job in about 2 months so she better get her act right. *smh

So eating our lunch made with the absence love, my friend Lisa made this statement:

"You know, I swear as the economy gets worse, customer service just gets worse and worse. You would think with people fighting for jobs, they would do everything they can to keep their job!"

I agree. Wack customer service goes straight to my door.

My mail man FUCKING HATES ME! I hate checking my mail...because I just get circulars for Kroger, coupons for oil changes, Entertainment magazines and bills. So I don't check it that often. But shit....can I get a little TLC when it comes to my parcels?

What happened to the days of your mailman knowing your name, how you like your mail delivered, bringing treats for your dog? (Granted I live in a multi resident apartment complex, I've never seen my mail man closer than 20 ft and I don't have a dog...still)



This is what my mail looks like when I take it out...



All crumpled up and shit.



My NETFLIX dog...



Look what he does to my NETFLIX!



...and I have to go through all of this??? Well at least I have reading material. I DID go to McDonald's Heeeeeyyyyyy-yoooooohhh

No comments:

Post a Comment