Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Detroit <3 Danny Brown. Danny Brown <3 Gucci. Gucci <3 Me!

Danny Brown...Danny Brown...Danny Brown...

Danny Brown is an official member of the Detroit Tastmaker's League. Here are a few reasons.

1. The Hot Soup LP produced by Nick Speed. I have about 8 copies of this thing I still listen to it just about everyday even a year after it's release.

2. The Danny Johnson LP coming out soon. I know it's going to be crack. I'm just waiting for him to hook me up with some leaks. But for now you can peep the leak on nahright.com where they show him some love for his work he's doing with Johnson & Johnson.

Copy and paste the link: (my hyperlink options are acting a little fugazi)

http://nahright.com/news/2009/05/20/danny-brown-ft-constantine-cant-find-my-mind-prod-blu-mainframe/


3. This mother fucker rocked the ILLEST Gucci Sweatshirt at the Black Milk Big Band Show at the Magic Stick. For those that missed it, his reggae set was PHENOM!!!!


(Pic courtesy of Jon A. )

No comments:

Post a Comment