Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Red & Mef "Ayo"

I didn't think I would like thier new stuff. I know I know. Judge it before I hear it. Shame on me. But whatever, rappers are fucking lazy as hell these days. But I like it. Peep the vid.




Fashion Commentary:

1. Are they trying to put the "Ayo" fitteds on the market? Really? They are pretty wack.
2. Why is Red's chain WAY longer the Mef's??
3. Is Red really sporting a Famous Stars and Straps Long Sleeve tee?
4. Why didn't the vixen change her outfit in this?
5. Why is the wedding dress off white?
6. Mef's scarf needs to be way bigger. Note to guys: If you are going to sport the scarf make sure it's an XL - a XXL. Make it hang. You don't want it to look like one of those small ass bolo ties. And for the record, I pay attention to the size of your scarf. Clear indication of other things. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment