Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Muse Tues

Just a list today.... go get 'em. Keep somebody in this fucking country with a job!

Arctic Monkeys: Live @ The Apollo (How ironic, the first people I list are from England. I'm an asshole)
A-Trak: Fabriclive.45
Chrisette Michele: Epiphany (She is coming to town with Musiq, Robin Thicke & Anthony Hamiliton. I need a hot date for this!)
Depeche Mode: The Lowdown
Fischerspooner: ENTERTAINMENT
Ella Fitzgerald: Sings Duke Ellington
Frank Sinatra: Live @ The Meadowlands
Game: I Run L.A. (Game you still record? Really? Last time I checked Antonio R. Villaraigosa ran L.A.)

(PS You should really look into re-uppin' that font treatment homeboy. Just sayin')



The Killers: The Killers: The Thin White Dukes
Lil' Boosie: Live @ The Seawall 2K
Ludacris/DTP: Strength In Numbers (Really?)
Bob Marley: African Herbsman
Michael McDonald: A Tribute to Motown (I AM SOOOO GETTING THIS. I LOVE ME SOME BLUE EYED SOUL)
New York Dolls: Cause I Sez So
Peaches: I Feel Cream
Next Day Air Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment