Monday, May 4, 2009

You Missed Me! It's Fashion Monday!!!!

karmaloop.com is seriously the reason why I will be evicted from my apartment. That and hanging out with "The President" aka "J.Cox" aka "Diddy" aka "Mr. Slimer". I haven't shopped so much with a man in my life. I thought I had a problem. Now it's a habit. Anyway...Crooks & Castles is one of my favorite labels but I've had the darndest time finding stuff for the ladies. Well karmaloop has maddddddddddd gear for chicks right now. And it's all fresh!! Loves!

(This shirt is soooooo sweet. Look closely!)



I am planning a vacay to the west coast. (Well if I don't get canned). I plan on sporting this beach towel like I play for the St. Louis Beach Towels (Minor League team...you've never heard of them I'm sure). Close your eyes and picture me lounging on the beach with this thing with my bitches and a bottle of St. Ides and some chilli cheese freetos! (Magic! I know boo. I know)

It's TWO IN THE SHIRT BEACH TOWELS BITCH!!! YAAAAAAA



Motherfucking hotness!!!



I digress...If I hear one more version of Kid Cudi's Day & Night I might poison myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment