Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coochie Cutter Diet.

Well since I have to wear some small ass shorts to this party, I have really gotten into the swing of things with my fitness routine. I've hit the gym pretty hard this week. I been on some mad squat and lunge type shit to get the booty poppin you dig? And I'm also taking yoga again.
And to put you up on game there is a yoga diet that you should follow if you do it.

1. No sugar
2. No caffeine
3. No fried foods
4. Minimal Starches
5. Shit ton of water
6. And you cannot eat within 2 hours of starting the class.

1. I have never wanted chocolate chip cookies more in my life than I do right now.
2. I am like a crack head when it comes to diet coke and I was out until 2:30 am so I am currently dieing a slow death
3. ALL of my work buddies went to KFC today. (Bitches)
4. I had a bagel the size of Montana this morning
5. The only water I've had today is in the form of sugar free kool aid
6. I eat all day, I don't know if I can go 2 hours without eating something. Seriously.

I should shut my mouth and get my Namaste on because this bitch is making me look bad.


Shit..When I'm 83 I just hope my grandchildren are stealing my cash and my prescription pills and I can control my bowel movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment