Thursday, May 21, 2009

Choc full of Roth...Asher That Is.

Yep. Adrienne falls prey to another white boy rapper with a voice that sounds like he just woke up or just smoked a spliff.

This time he's like a cross between

Rick Astley

rick Pictures, Images and Photos

and Eminem (Everyone says he sounds like him..yea kind of the early Em days though)

Eminem Pictures, Images and Photos


My take? I think he's alright. He's got decent word play, witty 16s, beats are aight, he's cute and he raps about shit he knows.
Can't really hate on him for that. I always dig genuine artists.

...and for the record if I was 19 I'd try to smash a bunch of times. He's a white kid from PA who likes to party in college. C'mon...tell me there's not a niche market for that????

Saved By the Bell, Razor Ramone, Teddy Ruxpin, Troll Dolls, Mario Brothers and Full House. I'll watch this about 3 more times before I start putting my laundry away...

"Lark on My Go-Kart" from ryan maloney on Vimeo.



I <3'd college.



...Rumor has it he may be burning rubber some time in July....

No comments:

Post a Comment