Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FATIMA MOVED OUT

Well guys. She moved out.
My wild ass
ghetto
triflin'
weave wearin
labrae pierced
lingerie wearin
bacon makin
chicken head ass neighbor

MOVED OUT.

I had no idea it was going to happen. I came home after a long evening of spending money that I don't have and all of her shit was gone! Now when I saw this, I instantly realized she moved out. What I was afraid of is that she left her children with me and hauled ass to New Mexico with her ghetto ass boyfriend.

I will miss the following:

My hallway smelling like wet Newports and burnt bacon
Hearing her scream Keyshia Cole songs at the top of her lungs
My hallway smelling like strippers and burnt bacon
Hearing her argue with her boyfriend that looked like a cracked out Redman
My hallway smelling like kool-aid, burnt bacon and poop filled kroger bags.

When I first posted my blog you thought I was kidding about the poop diapers right?

You probably said: "Adrienne you wild girl! You're stories are crazy! There's no way she did that shit"

Welll...maybe something inside of me knew she was going to move out because for the past few weeks she had leaving the poop diaper bags in our hallway....and I started to document that shit...Please see below.

Fatima. I am really sorry I couldn't document our relationship further. I pour out some sugar free Kool-Aid for my loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment