Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feliz Cinco De Mayo Mi Gentes!!

I did it for St. Patrick's Day and I'm doing it for Cinco de Mayo...

Here are the things I love about Mexico and Mexicans. (Big shout out to illest Mexican this side of the San Andreas fault line...Dom G!) (Oh and a big whatup to my sexi-Mexi boyfriend Manny!!!!!!)

Cheech of Cheech and Chong. (Chong is a Canuk!)
(To be authentic, I picked a clip with Spanish sub titles! Ha! Big shouts to the 5 Mile High Club)



Now I can't remember if this about Mexicans, but I am just going to say that it was because this song changed my life as a youngster! Put me on the fast track to being bilingual!



This movie... I saw this movie at blockbuster when it first came out and was so offended by the title. But the trailer looks great!



TELEMUNDO!: This announcer makes this shit sound so amazing...I mean fffaaaTAStico!



Salma Hayek: She's got knockers like me.

salma hayek2 Pictures, Images and Photos

Edward James Olmos: Stand and Deliver Bitch!

edward james olmos Pictures, Images and Photos

TASTEMAKER DETROIT SELECTION: XOCHIMILCO'S!!!!!!!!!!!! Their food is the shit!!!!!




Without Mexico would we have the comedic genius of the 3 Amigos? Hey! Hey! Hey! HEY!



The Movie: Once Upon A Time In Mexico. (I am not putting "The Mexican"...it was a gun...c'mon)



Old English Fonts, Low-Lows, Tattoos, Ray Bans, Mustaches and spanglish...



On a fashion tip! What I like to call "The Mexican Button Up". Only the top button son! But peep this pic from back in the day...this goes waaaaaaaay back!!



On 1 More Fashion Tip: The Mexican Baja Sweater. Made famous by none other than the Beverly Hills Bad Boy Dylan McKay!

dylan mckay Pictures, Images and Photos




And last but not least. Choloz Bitches. I love me a gangsta ass girl from LA.

choloz Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment