Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NEW MUSE TOOS!!! BEST ONE YET!!!!!



"THE BEASTIE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYS THEY ARE THEY COMING HOME...THEY COMIN HOOOOOOOOOME BOY THEY COMIN HOOOOME. TO ALL THEIR FAAAAAAAANS THEY ARE THEY COMIN' HOME THEY COMIN HOOOOOOME BOY THEY COMIN' HOME" - The Biz.

O my mother f-ing goodness.

It's official! The Beasties are coming out with a new album this September! (Right on time for my birthday!) The forthcoming album is called "Hot Sauce Committee"


I haven't been this excited for a record release in YEARS!!!!!!!! They haven't said what the exact release date is but I will do some snooping, stalking, and texting to get the dirt. I heard that the record will feature Santogold. (O snap!) They are also going to be doing some mad touring this summer. I may head to NJ to see them in July. Yea. I think so. Yea. I'm going.
Yessssss.

I knew there was a reason behind all of the hoopla lately. They recently released the anniversary edition of Paul's Boutique and they remastered Check Your Head. Every time I get excited about the Beastie Boys it makes me want to move to New York.

CLICK HERE TO COP "Check Your Head"
CLICK HERE TO COP "Paul's Boutique"

They had the vinyl at Hot Topic, I don't know why I didn't get it. The next time I hit up 12 Oaks for my Rice Krispy Treat/Pretzel/Diet Coke addiction I will cop it

For your listening and viewing pleasure, here is THE BEST version of "So Whatcha Want" I have ever heard/seen in my life as a Beastie Boy fan. (Circa 1984 for those that doubt me)

No comments:

Post a Comment