Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Adrienne & Jim Jones are doing fine. Noh Worries.

Ok guys...Jim Jones is fine. Trick Trick is fine. He didn't get shot. But what I don't like is every other city having the scoop on what went down before we do! The shit happened at Esko! Your boy was probably there! What's the deal. My baby daddy is stealing beats? Rumors of Trick getting shot??? What's the real deal holyfield people? Weigh In.

See he's fine. He took this photo few hours after the altercation. He sent it to me on his phone. So I would know my little James is okay. (Just kidding)





I read somewhere that people in other regions are calling Detroit "Vietnam". Really? Last time I checked, there was no Lafeyette Coney Island in 'Nam. Someone better speak up!!!

But all in all...Noh Worries! (At least I hope so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment