Monday, March 9, 2009

One More Reason I Heart Me Some Jim Jones.

Not only is he one grimey ass mofo...I have recently discovered that the H.I.A.N.I.C* is ripped like a pair of tacky jeans! WooP! But beyond that, this guy probably has no respect for anyone in the rap industry and his lyrics are ridiculous. (Not ridiculous in the good way, but in the way that you say to yourself..."Did he really just put out a track where the hook is a noise we would taunt each other with as children?") He did that shit. Anyway... my future baby daddy and the reason my parents would probably disown me is the VP of Urban A&R at E1 Records (Formely Koch)! What? Yessss! Now I don't have to rely on him slanging that dro to support our children. He is responsible for signing and "nuturing" new talent. (LMAO at "nuturing"... I know he has some wicked pecks but is he going to be breast feeding?) I have a connect at Koch...I'm going to hook this shit up quickly...I'm just trying to get a new "rari" Oh and I love that he always looks tired. It lets me know that he works hard. Poppin' Champagne aint easy! Trust me! I know. I pop champagne at lunch ury day. Pardon Jim during this interview...I had to text him to remind him to pick up my birth control.



*H.I.A.N.I.C. = Head Ignorant Ass Negro In Charge

PS...And God bless Dame Dash...On the come up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment