Monday, March 23, 2009

Can You Relapse Too Much? (Find Out April 7)

Well Detroiters, he is back. Marshall Bruce was recently spotted in Vegas with Dr. Dre and Fiddy Cint shooting his next video for his forthcoming album "The Relapse". The single title is hush hush at this point, but DTML will show you what's up ton April 7!! Hey! Didn't fellow Detroit MC, Chief, have an album called "Relapse"? Huh. What a coincidence! The Repeat...I mean the Relapse is scheduled to be released on May 19. AND THEEEEEN A Relapse 2 by the end of '09.



Anywho... I hope I don't lose my Detroit credentials when I say this, but I can't stand "Crack the Bottle". I miss the mean Eminem. I miss the walk-around-with-a-cut-off-pitbulls-head-that's-still-barking-Eminem. The Eminem who made you say "Did he really just say that shit?". The Eminem who rapped about STDs and Vicodins and Shrooms. Gosh! Those were the good ol' days.

Well at least old people still dig him. He will be inducting Run DMC into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. (Kid Rock should've done it, but that's just me though). Let's just hope he comes out hammered with his dick sticking out of his pants or something controversial!



I was just telling my girl on the phone last night..."Men without issues are just plain boring". I want the Eminem that everyone used to hate to come back. Not the one that my mom correlates with John Cena.

No comments:

Post a Comment