Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Ol' Fashion Fridays...If only bacon fell from the sky.



IF ONLY!!

So this was my favorite book as a kid, "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs". (Probably explains why I love to eat so much!!). But this book made me laugh every time I read it. When I was a senior in high school, I had to read this book to a group of 4th graders for my final project. I threw peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and marshmallows at them. I'm pretty certain I gave at least 2 girls a food complex. Now they are coming out with a pixar/3-D adaptation. I am so excited for this. Totally brings me back!!! I may have tix to give away for this one! Check out the trailer. And if you haven't read the book, go to the library and take a glance. One of the most imaginative books I've ever read!


No comments:

Post a Comment