Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Muse Tues

Today...

Capone-N-Noreaga's Channel 10 came out. Yikes. Had big hopes. But ummm yea. I'm not a big fan. I haven't liked any of Nore's joints since that one song where he goes "What.What.What.What.What" Musicians are lazy. This is no exception.

PS...I am not a set of fucking tires...

1 half baked cupcake with no icing (I think my dad might be in this video)



Gorilla Zoe came out with some shit today too. Unless there is a remix of "Hood Nigga" with Andre 3000 on it, I want nothing to do with it. This shit gets a cupcake recipe that induces diarrhea.

NAT KING COLE!!!! RE: GENERATIONS....Straight Magic. 12 dozen cupcakes.
My hear skipped a beat after the first 30 seconds. I was a little skeptical when I heard about it. I thought... "Damn! Another Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole joint? WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END!!!!" Then I shut my mouth and did a lil' more research. Remixed and remastered by Will.I.Am (Don't front, he's a good producer), and the Roots. With features from Cee-Lo, NaS, yea Natalie Cole, JUST Blaaaa---eez, (this track is funny), and Detroit's own Amp Fiddler. Worth the I-Tunes download!!

No comments:

Post a Comment