Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Got Bill Collecters Calling You? Noh Worries! Tell them to text your ass!


Who in the hell talks anymore? I HATE talking on the phone! I got new jacked by T.Mo this month for $250.00. I don't even like talking to 90% of the deadbeats in my phone. Seriously! I counted. 17 out of 165. My parents aren't included...but Jet's Pizza is. That is 10.3%!! And out of those 17 people I probably talk to 2 of them on a regular basis and 1 is Jets Pizza.

Well it's Noh Worry Wednesday so here is something fancy.

The Peek.

Its a phone that ONLY emails and texts. Text type begins.

So nw bll collctrs wnt b clng u n e more. They cant! U cnt tlk. U cn only txt n email. I luv this. Text type ends.

This is great! I also hate voicemail! Now I won't have to be subjected to :10 to 2:00 of 148 people rambling on about why I should call them back. I see your missed call. I will call you back....maybe...unless I don't like you...or I forgot. Then when I call you back you repeat EVERYTHING I had to listen to without the chance to cut you off and talk about something that really only relates to me. (I'm self centered...I know...some call it a problem...I call it a gift)

Want me to meet up with you later? Ok... Instead of...

ring ring...(Actually it's probably some wack ass ringtone that I downloaded when I was hammered)

this is why im hot...this is why im hot...

Me: Hey

Mike: Hey dubbs what are you doing

Me: Taking a shit how about you?

Mike: Ummm wow, that's gross. Ummm well what are you doing later

Me: I don't know maybe go to the gym, go to the mall, go to mcdonalds...you know the uzhe.

Mike: O Ok word. Do you want to meet up with the squad and go buy some sneakers later?

Me: I don't know maybe. Who's coming?

Mike: Man! I don't know, just come by the crib at like 8 cool?

Me: fine.

Mike: One.


With peek....

Bleep: Mike: u wanna cop some kicks ltr?
Bleep: Me: sure what time?
Bleep: Mike: scoop me 8.
Bleep: Me: word
.

Nuff said. Cop that shit at Target. http://www.target.com/Peek-Mobile-E-Mail-Device-PK-KIT-001/dp/B001FC0BWE

You can thank me later when your credit is ruined for avoiding calls from your bill collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment