Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's talk about my cleavage.


Well friends, I have a confession to make. Well a few confessions to make actually.

1. I have been arguing with AT&T all day about my bill. They say I owe them $80. I owe them $40. They shut me down. They can crawl inside my birthing canal and kiss my ass from the inside out. Bitches. BrightHouse here I come. I have to sit in the library like a nerd and do this blog. I wouldn't be a nerd if I had actual studying to do. But I graduated college eons ago.

***sorry for the vulgarites****

2. My second confession to you is that I, Adrienne Williams have large breasts. I am a small lady with large knockers. Which means that they get looked at, grabbed, talked about, motorboated, framed, adored, etc.

This leads me to my new favorite brand of clothing.

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Yes that's right... "Two In The Shirt" aka T.I.T.S. (How great is that??????)

This is the best shit I've seen in a while. It's got urban flair with a big 'ol helping of raunch! And they make girls clothes too!!!

This is how T.I.T.S. describes themselves....


"Two In The Shirt is a fresh new company with a focus on bringing tastefully provocative clothing to the forefront of fashion. The name 'Two In the Shirt' is derived from the acronym T.I.T.S., which is quite fitting considering the nature of the clothing itself.

T.I.T.S. merchandise consists of men's and women's apparel printed with original designs. Each design showcases classy prints of nude or nearly nude women.

"Like a training bra, support T.I.T.S."


God bless America....Shirts and art dedicated to the over abundance of what my biology prof called "sexy fat" in college.

Here are some of my favorite pieces...






check out www.shoptits.com (They have some ill graf on the site too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment