Monday, March 23, 2009

"So you can get a textual seduction"

TEXT MESSAGES!

I am not going to lie. I am a text-aholic.

You may call me. I probably won't answer.

You text me. I will text you right back.

You leave me a voicemail. I will probably never talk to you again.

The past few guys I've dated have primarily evolved from text messaging. Which really doesn't say much because I'm obviously not still with them. There is so much left to be determined with texting though. You can't tell people's tone, body language, nothing!

Text: "Yes I totally dig you" (In your mind you think: "yessss he likes me", but little did you know he was texting that to you after he got done talking to his buddies about how your breath smells and how you missed a section of hair on the back of your legs while you were shaving)

I should probably text left often... (Good lookin' out on this one "Cheese")


No comments:

Post a Comment