Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here are the things I like about Irishness.

1. Guinness (My dad drinks this shit, and to be honest I only started drinking because this dude I liked kept buying them for me...)

2. The crazy guy from Charlie's Angels... he can pluck my four leaf clover any day of the week...

justin Theroux Pictures, Images and Photos

3. Colin Farrel: While I'm on fine Irish dudes... (ha that's what she said...)

Colin Farrell smoking Pictures, Images and Photos

4. "Shipping Up To Boston": I love this song! Everytime I hear this song, I just know someone is gonna get their ass whooped. This song was in "The Departed". I just get so amped when that first drum beat kicks in!!! Listen to the lyrics. These Irish motherfuckers are so tough, they lost their wooden leg and wanted to go back and get that bitch! If I lost my leg, I would not write a song about it!



5. These hats. Irish dudes like to wear these hats.

irish cap Pictures, Images and Photos

6. Boondock Saints: Yep. One of the illest movies of all time. Willam Dafoe is mad man!



7. Snatch: Brad Pitt is awesome in this movie!



8. This song! The Ode to the Brew celebrated by thousands on this day in March!

1 comment: